Marks inside Pianos

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 08:19:42 -0500 (EST)

Dear over-opinionated minority:

Let's move on to something more productive.  If I keep my nose clean and my
customers happy so that they don't come to you, what concern is it of yours
whether I leave hen scratchings in the coop?  My pet peeve is the guys who
leave permanent record in the form of jackleg repairs that scream at you when
you open the top, such as hammers pointing every which way, or bungled string
coils.

But regardless of your opinion, I join the others who wish you a happy
Easter.  It is my sincere hope that you may experience the peace and security
of the Risen Savior, and not just at this season.

Bill Maxim, RPT
maxpiano@aol.com

In a message dated 97-03-29 01:28:35 EST, you write (random example):

<<
 > I don't like mysteries. For many years, I've cursed the people who refuse
 > leave a permanent record of service in the pianos they tune.

 I think this concept is a joke. If everybody who tuned a piano recorded
 his name, #, weather, humidity, mood, how many cups of coffee he had had
 that morning, inside an instrument, in stickers or ink, all we would see
 in a couple of years is a grafitti-ed over mess. Come on guys, wise up.