Marks inside Pianos

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@kic.or.jp
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 13:23:19 +0900

I think of my customers as "Above average" people who understnad the
importance of record keeping.  I ask (tell) them to maintain a file for
the piano.  They probably have one for the car -- and actually most of
the pianos I service cost as much if not more than most cars.  Record
keeping is also much like going to the doctor.  I have to bring my
records with me.  I am espically glad that the doctor does not write
messages and notes all over me.

In the future you will have all your medical records on some kind of
micropressor implanted on an ID Card. (Who knows, perhaps we will be
able to secure a chip (micropressor) on the piano.  From that we will be
able to upload and download extensive records.)

Garret Traylor
Equal Temperament Piano Service
Okinawa Japan
Associate Member at Large