Service Vehicle mileage totals

DaleP34429@aol.com DaleP34429@aol.com
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 23:29:57 -0500 (EST)

<< >. My 90 Toyota PU has
 >166,000 miles.
 Lee and list,
 	Let's compare for the fun of it. 166k is pretty good. I've got 415k on my
 81 dodge PU. 'bout you?
 Guy

Guy,

You must be an astronaut, you have been to the moon and back! I have an '89
Dodge Caravan CV with a paltry 129,000 on it. Has worked well for me.
Elizabeth has used an '88 Mazda 323 two door, a '93 Ford Escort wagon, and
currently drives a '96 Mitsubishi Mirage two door. She has no trouble
carrying piano gear in any of them. I carry organ repair gear, enough piano
stuff to do anything short of a rebuild, and various junk in the van. Still
have enough room to load a spinet organ through the side door or a grand
action, whatever. I agree with Allan, a van takes longer to heat or cool and
you get to sniff a heady aroma of chemical cocktails occasionally. Gas
mileage runs 20 in town or out, uphill or down. The 2.5 four is like Susan's
a little slow on the getgo. All in all, I have enjoyed the view, as Warren
says.

Regards,

Dale Probst and Elizabeth Ward
Registered Piano Technicians