Baldwin

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 19:46:59 +0000

Avery,Rob and Richerd,

It is a 1970 Bldwin the substitute leather is fawn in colour.  However,
the client is not interested in changing to real leather he's quite
happy to put up with the noise.  Thanks for the info.

Just out of curriosity I would have changed the balance leather, notch
leather, notch pads, cushion felts, refaced hammers, re-centred hammers
and re-regulated for £450.00 how much would you change in U.S. and
Canada?

Barrie.

In article <199703262114.PAA14175@kimserv>, Richard Moody
<remoody@easnetsd.com> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |