Leather hinges

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 19:50:30 +0000

Not actually having seen the piano I don't wish to doubt your
observation however, most period pianos actions I have restored have
velum hinges which is a type of leather but hard and flexible can be
obtained from U.K. supply houses not expensive and lasts you ages.

Regards,

Barrie.

In article <970326213741_1020250051@emout03.mail.aol.com>,
Maxpiano@aol.com writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |