Everstaff MiniPiano?

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 19:02:42 -0500 (EST)

I believe the name MiniPiano was used by both Hardman-Peck and Eave-
staff. Hardman-Peck, of course, being the well-known American company;
Eavestaff being British. Production dates of the two overlap, but serial
numbers do not match up. BTW, just a casual observation, here, but the
time to establish the value of a piano is BEFORE it's lost in a fire,
not AFTER!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net