Everstaff MiniPiano?

RVCARR@aol.com RVCARR@aol.com
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:55:44 -0500 (EST)

Dear collective wisdom:

Had a call yesterday from a lady (don't know her or her piano) whose house
had burned. In the house was an Everstaff MiniPiano. She needs an idea of
replacement value for the insurance claim. I have no clue. I've worked on
MiniPianos (though not called Everstaff) before, and if it's a piano like
that, as far as I'm concerned it has no replacement value! Perhaps that's my
personal problem.

Anyhow, if you can help me help her, feel free to reply, privately or
otherwise.

Thanks,
Robert Carr in FLA