Attitudes and a question...

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:14:01 -0800

Jon Page wrote:

> If the tech is leaving and the dealer needs a replacement, then
> if you fill that vacancy you will automatically be the recipient of
> that client base.  Any calls coming thru the dealer will be channeled
> to you. If the client base is derived from the dealer,  the base is part
> and parcel of the dealership affiliation.
> As far as the 'business going to the highest bidder',   business goes
> to the competent tech.
>
> Jon Page
> Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)

....thanks for the reply..couldn't help to notice your address...Cape
Cod...I have a sister-in-law that has a Chickering Baby with a cracked
soundboard...she lives in Marion...she says she will give me the piano
if they go through with a divorce..it seems likely...anyway, according
to my teacher, 1) this is a piano worthy of restoration..and 2) he
claims that PTG members regularly help each other with moving a piano
from a residence to a waiting van/trailer...how close are you to Marion
and does the *help* factor sound like something that would interest
you..???