Attitudes and a question...

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 07:56:53 -0500 (EST)

If the tech is leaving and the dealer needs a replacement, then
if you fill that vacancy you will automatically be the recipient of
that client base.  Any calls coming thru the dealer will be channeled
to you. If the client base is derived from the dealer,  the base is part
and parcel of the dealership affiliation.
As far as the 'business going to the highest bidder',   business goes
to the competent tech.

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)
<snip>