ANNUAL TUNING

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:54:10 -0800 (PST)

>> I have a small but powerful Shopsmith Vacuum.  I offer a free vacuum (takes
>> about 10 minutes or less including time to pack and unpack the machine) to
>> all my regular customers.  At the risk of getting flamed for not being
>> politically correct, I will say the the women customers really appreciatte
>> this...particularly the first time you open the piano and they see the years
>> of dust.
>>
>> Dick Day
>> Marshall MI

List, Dick --

Not only do they appreciate it, but the piano is _so much_ nicer to work on
when you don't have to wade through the grime. I also find that I can catch
a cold when I breathe too much of that junk! It's kind of infectious. Since
I started at least dusting the area of the piano I'm working on, and always
washing my hands before I left the customer's house, colds and flu have
dropped nearly to zero.

Susan Kline, R.P.T.
skline@proaxis.com
P.O. Box 1651,
Philomath, OR 97370
(541) 929-3971

"Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious."