Bechstein-restauration

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 20:13:44 +0000

Hi Les,

I have started to keep records again. but of course, in the  ten years
since I lost my records,  I don't do any were near as much re-stringing
work as I did when I worked for industry.  I did re-condition a few
Baldwins about 15 years ago,  as we have an agent in this area which
imported Cons and Baldwins.  I found the repetition spring susspended
from the damper slap rail on uprights a pain.  Especially making a
complete set by hand.

I've wrote to Simon a few times, I believe he is coming to live in the
U.S. when he qualifies.

Take care,

Barrie.

In article <Pine.BSI.3.95.970319202409.9744A-
100000@buffnet7.buffnet.net>, Les Smith <lessmith@buffnet.net> writes