Guidelines...

David Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 05:22:08 -0600 (CST)

Dennis:

I think is a great idea.  I have been trying to cull some information for
my situation here.  I'd be willing to process the data.  We need to come
up with appropriate questions.  The one thing I have learned from my
small research of this is that there is a VERY wide disparity in work
loads at schools.  I suspect there is a very wide disparity of pay also.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University