Unsubbing

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 00:48:51 -0600

Regarding computer techniques, it would help to identify what kind of
computer and/or mail reader one is using.  Ted did it (see below) and
IMO it would have helped a lot if Jim Derocher (way below) had let us
know his setup.  On a PC, using the Netscape Mail Reader, I was able to
highlight a message, hold the Shift button, and click on any message
below that.  Every message from the first to the last message I clicked
on was highlighted.  Presumably, the delete button would remove all of
the highlighted messages.
Hope this helps.
----Joel