CAUT question

Thu, 20 Mar 1997 08:52:48 -0800

Avery,

Certainly for me, no apologies are necessary.

These kinds of issues affect how all of us do "business", especially those
with accounts at larger institutions.  Folks should not delude themselves,
even for a New York minute that the administrators to whom we report do
not conduct this kind of survey from their own side of the desk.  Some of
those types, at well known places, would argue that Danny had an "appropriate"
work load.  Been there.  Done that.

Best to all.

Horace

At 10:48 AM 3/20/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Horace & list,
>
>   Sorry for cluttering up the list. I meant for that post to go to Dennis
>privately.
>
>Avery
>
>>Dennis & Avery,
>>
>>At the risk of getting blasted for redundancy, please let me again suggest
>>that
>>y'all get copies of the Guidelines published by the guild.  I've worked
>>with these
>>a good deal, and would be happy to add my share of ignorance to the pool.
>>
>>Best.
>>
>>Horace
>
>>>   This sounds like something I need to do, with our new building opening
>>>soon and more pianos than we have now. It's going to be somewhere in the
>>>140 to 160 range, I think. If have our "druthers".
>>>   If you have an outline, or something similar, of the type of
>>>information you're including, I would appreciate a copy of it. Only if
>>>it's already in your computer and can be easily sent. Please don't go to
>>>any extra trouble.
>>>   Any ideas you can give me along this line would be greatly appreciated.
>>>Thanks.
>
>_____________________________________
>Avery Todd, RPT
>Moores School of Music