CAUT question

Charles K. Ball ckball@mail.utexas.edu
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 22:15:48 -0600

Dear Dennis,

After a long search, Danny was succeeded in time by a technician from the
Netherlands named Cyriel Aerts.  I never met him, although Waco is only 100
miles north of Austin, but did speak with him on the phone on several
occasions in a vain attempt to interest him in PTG events.

A few month back, Cyriel took the position vacated at North Texas in Denton
(just north of Dallas) by Lou Tasciotti.  As far as I know, Baylor is
looking for a single replacement to maintain the entire 250 piano
inventory, perhaps with some contract support.

Regards,

Charles