DANNY BOONE BOOK PLUG

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 21:21:26 -0500 (EST)

Since Danny Boone isn't around to do it himself, I thought that I
would give his book a plug for him. To those on the list who don't
recognize Danny's name, before he passed away he authored an ex-
cellent book entitled "Regulating Grand Piano Touch and Tone".  If
you think you need to know more about regulating and voicing grand
pianos, this is the book for  you!  Although I believe it is still
available from at least one supply house, perhaps someone on the
list could provide information about ordering it from Danny's local
Guild chapter. I seem to remember someone saying that he wrote the
book with their benefit in mind.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net