CAUT question

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:33:24 -0600

Dennis,

   Yes. They did replace Danny with ONE technician. I don't know if he's
in the Guild, but he was from somewhere overseas.
   I used to have some e-mail correspondence I had with a piano teacher
there just after he came, but I guess I deleted it. One of our associates
attended Baylor while Danny was still alive and probably knows who his
replacement is. I could find out if you're interested.
   As far as I know, they still have only one technician! Hope this helps.

Avery

>I am currently making a report for the administration here regarding a
>reevaluation of our staffing needs for piano service, and was just
>wondering what ever happened at Baylor Univ. in the wake of Danny Boone.
>Did they find someone to take on all those pianos singlehandedly (some
>250!) or did they wise up and create two positions? Thanks, if anyone
>who knows what happened there could send me a quick note that
>would be appreciated.
>
>Dennis Johnson
>St. Olaf College

Avery Todd, RPT