CAUT question

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 16:45:42 -0600 (CST)

I am currently making a report for the administration here regarding a=20
reevaluation of our staffing needs for piano service, and was just=20
wondering what ever happened at Baylor Univ. in the wake of Danny Boone.=20
Did they find someone to take on all those pianos singlehandedly (some=20
250!) or did they wise up and create two positions? Thanks, if anyone=20
who knows what happened there could send me a quick note that=20
would be appreciated.

Don=D5t forget to send in your Orlando registration!=20

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College