Need Tool case recommendation..

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 18:53:54 -0500 (EST)

Only thing I can say is I saw someone with one of the soft-sided cases,
and asked the owner if he liked it.   HATED it!  Said it soon became very
floppy, and unmanageable.

Mine, a cheap one from a tool store.  It's taken a fair amount of
reinforcing, but it will probably be good for a couple of years if
handled carefully. $39.00

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus

lesbart@JUNO.com