favorite hammer

DMCKECH DMCKECH@ithaca.edu
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 14:02:08 -0400 (EDT)

List,

This thread on tuning levers is very good timing. I will be taking part in
the Hands-On class at the PA State Conference (Apr. 3-6). My topic will be
*Tuning Levers, Which One Is Right For You?*. On hand will be most of the
levers currently available, along with a variety of tips and heads, for
people to try. I plan to ask some suppliers if it would be possible to
borrow a few levers to complete my collection. If you have a lever
currently not in production, or one of a kind, bring it by for a
show-and-tell.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College
dmckech@ithaca.edu