business thru web sites

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 08:15:58 -0500

> Date:          Thu, 13 Mar 1997 20:42:57 -0500 (EST)
> From:          SGrossner@aol.com
> Subject:       business thru web sites
> To:            pianotech@byu.edu

> Dear List: Just wondering: has anyone got any business (service or sales)
> thru the use of a web site yet? I am curious. Regards, Sam Grossner Chicago.
>

>From what I read, I'm not sure that anyone in any field is getting
that much business from their web site.  How much business do you get
from Yellow Pages?  I don't get much.  I have had people use the web
site to find my email and have my customers contact me.

I have a few customers that I book appointments by email regularly.
I have set up my database to produce a file of email addresses for
reminder cards and Pegasus mail will do mail merge like a word
processor with email messages.

I realize that messages such as this are not strictly technical.  Do
we need a piano business list or is this one OK for this sort of
topic.

Ron

Ron Berry, RPT, Indianapolis, IN
mailto:ronberry@iquest.net