business thru web sites

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 08:15:58 -0500

> Date:          Sat, 15 Mar 1997 09:51:59 -0500
> From:          wtscherer <WallyTS@compuserve.com>
> Subject:       Re: business thru web sites
> To:            Tom Cole <tcole@cruzio.com>, "Piano tech. list" <pianotech@byu.edu>

> That's good about the contact through the PTG page. I also asked (twice)
> for a link to be put to my home page, but it was not done. Perhaps because
> it is a personal page with only a mention of my piano service business and
> not a bonafide Business page. (Is that right Ron?)
> Wally

Wally,

I don't remember receiving a request from you for your page.  We
have been putting links to any pages by technicians in the
Individual Technician section.  Sometimes mail doesn't get through
or I very possibly may have missed it.  I have had many
times I have responded to people who have asked me questions from the
Piano Page and then the mail bounces.

I have had a lot of very difficult times personally recently,
including putting my son in a psychiatric hospital and a broken leg.
If you will send me your URL again I will put it on.

I have tried to keep up with the changes of email addresses but we
are still trying to work with the home office to use their database
as the source.  It is too much for me to try to keep up with ever
changing email addresses.

It's really great to see how much the Web has grown in the Piano
field.  Many of you have web pages and are presenting some great
information.

 Ron

Ron Berry, RPT, Indianapolis, IN
mailto:ronberry@iquest.net