What is everyone's favorite hammer?

Eric Leatha tunrboy@teleport.com
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 22:08:23 -0800

>Hello List.
>
>The archives must be full of discussions like this but why not bring it up
>again!
>
>I am a new tech and want to buy a good tuning hammer.  I already have a
>piece of junk so this next one is going to be the last one (hopefully!).
>
>Which one, how much and where?
>
>Thanks for the info,
>
>Glenn.
MMmmmmmmmmmmmm.   I loooooooove my new Renner tuning hammer custom-made by
Keith Bowman, RPT.   Beautiful turnings in Ziracote.  I use a 15degree
extra short with a #3 tip.

$230 +shipping

 Renner USA
PO Box 1223
Weston, CT  06883
203-221-7500

If you decide that's a little pricey (and who wouldn't?!!  Mine was
purchased as a gift.) my second favorite is ol' 21C from Schaff ($90).

Eric Leatha, RPT
Portland, OR
tunrboy@teleport.com
"The Buddha, the Godhead, is just as at home in the circuits of a computer
or the action of piano as on the top of a mountain or the petals of a Lotus
flower."
-Robert Persig (freely interpreted by undersigned)