Thanks for help w/Sciortino Insta*Coiler

Rolland Miller 70642.3604@CompuServe.COM
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 15:17:52 -0500 (EST)

Hello list,

Thanks for the suggestions you gave me conserning a wire breaking problem I was having with my newly purchased Sciortino Insta*Coiler.
No one seemed to have had the same problem that I was encountering, that is the piano wire breaking off ast the beckett as it was being coiled around the tuning pin.  I finally solved the breaking problem by taking a small rat-tailed file and filing away
some of the material on the inside of the hook slot. That surface is threaded and I think it was grabbing the wire and not allowing it to slide along.
Thanks again for the help and suggestions.  They were greatly appreciated.

Rolland Miller, RPT
Miller Piano Service
Berea, OH