Cleaning Gone Bad

Donald Mitchell dsmitch@pacifier.com
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 19:07:47 -0800 (PST)

My Boss Ken Serviss told me the story of the janitor in a local public
school who called for assistance after he had cleaned the old upright
piano and it no longer played.  It seems that the janitor removed the
front and washed the insides of the piano down with a hose.  When Mr.
Serviss explained to him that his cleaning had ruined the piano he was
suprized.  The janitor explained that he hought it would be all right
because he had drilled holes in the bottem of the piano so the water could
drain out.

I promice this is a true story.

Don