Pedal Harp

Ferdinand Pointer fphinizy@pipeline.com
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 19:49:46 -0500 (EST)

Bob,
 What your client has is a pedal harpsichord. This instrument is independent
of the harpsichord sitting on top of it. Its three 'ranks' are called choirs
on a harpsichord. This combination is a dream come true for any organist to
practice on, so why break them up?  I have no idea what this instrument is
worth, but if you contact the Harpsichord Clearing House in Massachusetts,
owned by Glenn Gitarri, you can find out what this type of instrument should
bring. The Harpsichord Clearing House has a web page but I lost the address
in a glich. You can list instruments for sale there and a small charge is
made if it sells.

Ferdinand Pointer, RPT
Clearwater, FL