Call back charges

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 17:10:54 -0500 (EST)

Dick,
These situations almost always are difficult at best; therefore  I evaluate
each one individually. I generally do charge for call-backs, but I try to use
tact and diplomancy when I am on the phone with the customer setting the
callback appointment. I will delve into the subject of what is going on,
reminding them of their responsibility to service their pianos regularly and
the consequences that result when they don't. Many times I am able to
persuade them that everything is quite all