piano tech position

Joel A. Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 16:01:29 -0600

Bill,
Is this position an assistant to you ?   Have any idea of the pay range ?
Craftsman level or RPT needed?     Does the job start on the 17th?
Probably more questions, but those will stem my curiosity.    Thanks.  I
may know of at tech for you.

 >Position Available
>Music-Piano Tuner/Technician
>University of Minnesota

>Questions directed to: William Sadler - Head Technician
>                        School of Music - U of M
>                        612-339-5182
>
>Leave message.
>William C. Sadler-RPT    Home  : 612-339-5182
>School of Music          Office: 612-624-8575
>Piano Technician         Pager : 612-538-3577
>University of Minnesota  E-mail: sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu

Joel A. Jones              Wisconsin Days  April 25-27
UW-Madison             Ramada Limited,  3841 E. Washington Ave.
                                  # 1 regional in the # 1 City