Temp. tunoff time??? De Gustibus (* tuning)?

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 03:34:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi Arnold:

My apologies to you and Paul and others on the list.  When I read what I
wrote last night at 2:30 AM I was embarrassed.  I got mixed up and
mis-stated which album had the Moore Well Temperament, it was not the
recording of Ravel's piano works, but something even more contemporary.
This is a tape recording of some 18th century christmas melodies on one
side and some jazz improvizations of a variety of hymns on the other side.
The piano is a Baldwin SD10, the artist is Dwight Brewer, the name of
the tape is Vigil.  If any are interested the address is:
              Dwight Brewer
              3102 N 61st Place
              Scottsdale, AZ  85251

I had forgotten that the Ravel work was done on a Falcone 7'4 using
equal temp., the artist is Francisco Silva from Brazil.This was
recorded in 1988 and released in '89. If anyone is interested in this,
the best I could do is send you a xerox of the brochure of this
2 CD album.

Jim Coleman Sr.
  (with red face)