OUCH!

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 14:33:11 -0500 (EST)

For folks who simply won't go the expensive route, I have found some
little plugs, not the foam ones, at Academy  that are supposed to knock
off about 7 decibles. It isn't much, but it does take the edge off those
test blows.  They cost about $3.50.  A local tech has gone the VERY
expensive route (he's concert level, does a lot of big pianos), and said,