OUCH!

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 14:33:12 -0500 (EST)

You sure can lessen the strain to fingers and wrists with a "bonker"- but
we've already had the discussion about people bonking their pianos in
practice rooms, etc........  Seriously, I probably don't do a harder test
blow with my "bonker", but it does a tremendous amount to lessen the
trauma to fingers, wrists, and even elbows.

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus
Houston Chapter PTG
lesbart@juno.com