Soft pedal spring

Marcel Carey mcpiano@multi-medias.ca
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 23:06:51 -0500

At 23:08 97-03-12 -0500, you wrote:
>Something else to consider. Maybe the pedals have the wrong attitude.
>Yeh, you heard me ...

>The spring may still need a little persuasion.
>
>Jon Page
>Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)

I really appreciate your input, all of you. I should have mentionned that
the piano was new (6 months). Before I concluded that the spring was at
fault I did lubricate all contact points and that helped a little. I left
the piano as it was and told the customer I was going to consult "THE LIST".
I'm really glad that I've found very reasonable answers.

Thank's again to all.

Marcel Carey, RPT