Tuning Software for Windows 95

Robert Scott rscott@wwnet.com
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 19:13:23 -0500

In December of last year I announced the creation of a program that made
a Windows 95 computer into a visual tuning device, and I asked for
volunteers to try it out.  Many of you responded and I received lots
of suggestions for its improvement.  I want to thank all who gave me
feedback, especially Don Mannino, whose advice has proved invaluable.

Now the time has come to make the production version of the TuneLab 97
available to all.  Some of the new features include:

  1. Auto note switching
  2. Frequency power spectrum display
  3. Over-pull offset adjustments
  4. Stretch calculator
  5. Automatic program installation
  6. Calibration to an external standard

And best of all, you can run this software for free with no time limit.
I have placed the TuneLab 97 program on my web site at

     http://www.wwnet.com/~rscott

If you want to download a copy of TuneLab 97, just use your web
browser (Netscape or Internet Explorer or whatever) and access this
URL.  If you do not have World Wide Web access, then e-mail
me privately and I will send you a copy.  But if you can, please try
the web site first for faster response.

Bob Scott
Ann Arbor, Michigan