THE POWER OF THE LIST.

SGrossner@aol.com SGrossner@aol.com
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 17:44:21 -0500 (EST)

<< manufacturers and suppliers whether  here by stealth or upfront also
 realised the power this list.   _They do not like it._ Recently, myself
 and others who have posted suggestions and posible future problems,
 regarding pianos in general.  Have felt the wrath of  said
 manufacturers,  be they in stealth or upfront they  have emailed
 individuals  with warnings and threats.   >>

Barry: I am very interested to know what you mean by "warnings." It might
help clear the air if you elaborate. There should be no fear in this for any
of us. I myself deplore the poor quality of parts available out of mexico
right now for uprights. I had to send back round damper block dowels because
they were unusably "downsized." The brass rail butts that come out now are
improperly pinned. I think we should be able to air our concerns about
quality on this forum-as long as it is done tastefully.