This is not AA!!

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 14:21:38 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-03-12 12:57:41 EST, danmoore@ih2000.net (Danny Moore)
writes:

<< I apologize for this lengthy post so off the subject of piano repair.
 It does, however, appear to be a subject of great concern to many of the
 list's subscribers.

 In closing, let me quote Paul & Sherri's closing remark  "Complex
 problems have simple, easy-to-understand wrong answers." >>

Danny,
You have no need to apologize to me. I truly appreciate and agree
witheverything you said! And, thank you again for reposting Paul & Sherri's
remark. We can all learn and re-learn from it.
Gina