THE POWER OF THE LIST.

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 20:28:00 -0500

>Barrie,
>
>Bravo!

The only way to exstinguish corperate flaming is to let the breeze of
publick viewing blow it out.

We are here to learn and teach, as best we can, to enhance our skills for
the benifit of the customers AND THE MANUFACTURERS of the products we service.

Open exchanges enhance us all, technicians, suppliers, manufacturers,
dealers, the public piano owners, the performers and the listening public.

I am such an ornery SOB that if I got flamed by a manufacturer I would
repost the flame for all to see.

I am mad as hell and I'm not going to take any more.
        ________
        | soap |
        |------|

        Newton