Stretchy responds to Repetition problem

Born2Lurk@aol.com Born2Lurk@aol.com
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 20:01:56 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for all the help.

 I forgot to mention that it was the damper pedal.
Keybedding is good.  No knocks
Letoff very close, drop very good.
No kick in key from Rep spring.
There's  enough aftertouch.  This piano is in a very unstable hall and the
capstans/everything else must be cranked drastically from season to season.
I'm looking for the quick fix, as there is little money and not much more in
sight.

Very good pianists have played it:  Claude Frank for one (he liked it).
 Chick Corea, George Winston .  John O'Connor, Dave Brubeck.

None of them has complained about the repetition, but IT BUGS ME!  (am I
making something out of nothing??)

Some have said it feels too heavy; others say it feels too light!

I guess I feel the clock ticking, and want to understand this thing.

I choose to remain anonymous and am grateful for the help.

I'll get back to you Newton, ASAP.

Thanks

Stretchy