forte music midi-mod

PianoBook@aol.com PianoBook@aol.com
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 23:22:40 -0500 (EST)

<< I am looking for info on the forte music midi mod, and specifically I am
 looking for the 9v dc power supply for this retro-fit units.

 Regards,

 Chris Boscole

Forte Music went out of business around 1990.  For parts, you might try
calling the following technicians who were major dealers/installers of the
Forte MIDI-Mod:

John Camelot
Camelot Piano Services
Chicago, IL
847-328-1019

Jim Wilson
L.A. Piano Services
Los Angeles, CA
818-789-1212

In addition, QRS uses part of the Forte MIDI-Mod system for the record
feature of their Pianomation system.  If the technicians listed above can't
help you, try calling Pianomation at 813-597-5888 or e-mail at
qrssupport@aol.com.

Larry Fine