Congrats, André

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 20:41:39 -0500 (EST)

tone of my post was recieved well.  My intent is to give a young fresh
oppinion to the state of pianos today.  I do not wish to offend or insult.  I
have valued Les's posts in the past and will in the future.  I may not agree
with some but we all can learn from each other.  It is my hope that efforts
have been made to Andre not to leave.  I tried to post him privately and
could not do so.  My mail came back undeliverable.

Here's to further discussions in a peaceful forum,

Ed Tomlinson
Tomlinson Tuning and Repair