Sealed pianos

SGrossner@aol.com SGrossner@aol.com
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 17:17:31 -0500 (EST)

<<  Whenever the old, fine-quality American-
 nade pianos and player pianos are discussed, Walter Lane's name
 deserves to be mentioned. Find one of his instruments in good, play-
 able condition, or restore one to it's original condition, and, like
 Richard, you'll discover why.

 Les Smith >>

Dear Les, well said. May I also recommend, Vose and Sons, Ivers and Pond and
 Poole Piano Co.? Tho there seems to be no market for uprights these days, I
still cannot help myself when they become available-I usually get one.
Regards, Sam Grossner,Chicago