"Soggy Service Call-Humor"

Daleboy@aol.com Daleboy@aol.com
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 08:24:55 -0500 (EST)

Greetings List,
         Got a call from a client who is a regular customer.......needed "a
bit extra" this time as the piano was under water. I said "no
prahbluhm....jess takes a few mower tools then uzewahl mayuhm".
       She seemed unusually calm for such a calamity so I didn't "git mah
dander uhp" as well. Took my waiders with me and as we made our way to the
submerged grand piano she said..."how you gonna fix it if you cain't see it"?
I said "mayuhm....ahz trained in everr azzpeked of Pianer
Teknawliggy....inkludin' iss here jawb"
        I proceded to tune and voice the piano as requested. The customer
complained however "It still sounds a lil' bit murkey tuh me"!! I assured her
that "Thuh overawl vawl-yume an tone will return..pritty-az-ya-pleez when awl
the wahter runs out of eet"!! I subsequently collected my $12.00......($2.00
extra for the rental on the waiders)....an my piece of apple pie and headed
back to the cabin.

Guffaws to awl!
Dale Whitehead, RPT.......(Rejizterhd Pianner Tekneeshuhn)