Hammer Softener

David C. Stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Sun, 09 Mar 1997 08:23:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi Bill,

The Recipe I used was 10cc of water to a Gatorade jar full of Denatured
alchohol.
(That's the smallest size gatorade jar).  We used to heat the solution in a
glue pot and apply it hot with a syringe.  The heat activates the effect of
the water on the wool.
Allow to dry overnight.

Steam is quicker.

David C. Stanwood