Sealed pianos

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 16:48:48 -0600 (CST)

:>...Having the correct allen wrench in your
>tool kit is merely good insurance against the day you come up against
>some where the improvised tool won't do the job...
>
>Les Smith

List,

This thread got me to thinking (a dangerous thing I know) that if a tech
can undo the allen head bolt with a screwdriver, then most likely a student
can as well.  Hence, the allen wrench concept, to literally secure the bolt
*very* tight, beyond the use of a screwdriver.

If this has been already been mentioned...uh...well...repetition is a good
thing    :-)

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician