Sealed pianos

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 14:55:15 -0500 (EST)

Hello, again, Ted.

I hope that you didn't consider my post to be critical of you using a
screwdriver to remove those hex-hole screws. It wasn't meant to be.
One of the signs of a really good tech is his ability to improvise
solutions to problems which unexpectedly pop up in the field. I merely
meant to point out that you probably can't always rely on a screwdriver
to do loosen them up for you. Having the correct allen wrench in your
tool kit is merely good insurance against the day you come up against
some where the improvised tool won't do the job.

All the best,

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net