Unknown piano?

BSHARPTUNE@aol.com BSHARPTUNE@aol.com
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 00:08:41 -0500 (EST)

Greetings List!

I am currently restoring a  baby grand piano whose manufacturer I would like
to find out.  The people that I acquired it from refinished it several years
ago, removing the fallboard decal.  They do not remember the name of the
piano.   Nowhere on the piano is there a name, only the raised letter (S)
with a circle around it and  "R6" directly under the (S) on the forward left
of the plate.  If anyone has any information about this piano I would
appreciate your response.

Appreciatively,

Devlon Bignault
Western Kentucky University