KAWAI KG5C, anyone?

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 06 Mar 1997 21:01:00 -0700

At 12:41 PM 3/5/97 -0800, Don wrote:

>KG5C #1181216 was made in 1980. The warranty card was never sent in,
Out of curiosity, do you have idea how many warranty cards are NOT sent in?
Does that affect the warranty at all on your pianos? Is that the dealer's
responsibility in most cases or the purchasers?

I know when I've traced pianos of other brands the trail often ends at the
dealer, and no purchaser record was ever recorded. My own piano was built in
1883, delivered to the dealer in 1884 and that is the end of the record.
This business about not sending in warranty cards has been going on a LONG
time!   B-})

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com