Unclutter Your E-Mail

Barb Barasa bbarasa@mind.net
Thu, 06 Mar 1997 17:36:05 +0000

If you use an independent provider and Pegasus Freeware, the solution
is even easier: you can have mail directed to folders you create, and
YOU get to define the parameters.  All of the mail I get from the
pianotech list goes into its own folder, which I comb thru when I
have time.  The stuff doesn't get all mixed in with my other e-mail.

Barb Barasa
Ashland  OR

> Date:          Mon, 03 Mar 1997 11:39:34 -0500 (EST)
> From:          Deerpt@aol.com
> Subject:       Unclutter Your E-Mail
> To:            pianotech@byu.edu

> During my short tenure on this list I have seen several comments regarding
> the clutter that the list produces.  I have also seen questions on how you
> could limit the amount of information you receive.  I felt mucht the same way
> when I initially subscribed then I came up with a solution which solved the
> problem for my wife and I.  I am not sure if it will work for you but here
> goes.

<snip>