hammerheads

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Thu, 06 Mar 1997 10:41:04 -0500 (EST)

When I asked the question about dopes, I mean doping hammerheads, I hoped
there would be all kids of contradictory arguments, and it looks like
some of that has taken place.  Frankly it has been tremendously helpful
because it means there is considerable freedom for exploration, and
"mistakes" without ruining one's career.

I am very appreciative of all the discussion that has occurred in the
last week over the hammerhead issue, and hope there will still be others
who will add to the experiencial pot.  My horizons have been expanded by
the discussions, and I hope that others can see there probably isn't a
"right" way.

Thanks for all the input, and for any more that might be included.  I
have taken all this and transferred it to hard copy for later study.

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus
Houston Chapter PTG
lesbart@juno.com