to whom it may concern

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Thu, 06 Mar 1997 08:24:42 -0600

Oorebeek A. wrote:

  The lesson I have learned, is, that writing letters properly in
  another language is quite difficult for some, expressing one's
  thoughts in another language, can be >very< tricky.
  . . . .if my letters to the list give you an impression of having to
  do with an arrogant and "all knowing" person, then I am deeply sorry
  for this.

Andre,
Please don't apologize.  I personally consider your knowledge and
insight to be a valuable resource on this list.  Your posts are always
well thought out and filled with good ideas.  I'll bet there are many
others who share this opinion.

It's just difficult to believe that English is not your first language.
There are certainly many Americans who do not have nearly the vocabulary
or gramatical skill that you exhibit.

Best wishes,
Danny Moore
Houston Chapter