to whom it may concern

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Thu, 06 Mar 1997 15:08:28 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

To those who have sent email to me in regard to the discussions about =
hammerheads and hardener, either privately or on this list, thank you =
for your educating remarks and comments.
Please allow me to say just this:
The lesson I have learned, is, that writing letters properly in =
another language is quite difficult for some, expressing one's =
thoughts in another language, can be >very< tricky.
To write letters in english and being in posession of an extrovert =
personality, makes communication via the internet hazardous for me.
Furthermore, allthough I have had a lot of experience in America and =
with Americans, I obviously am not, and can not be, totally aware of =
the underlying feelings and emotions. To gain that insight, I would =
have to live in the US for at least 20 years.
I therefore must explain that if my letters to the list give you an =
impression of having to do with an arrogant and "all knowing" person, =
then I am deeply sorry for this.
The only true intention I had was to happily take part, and very =
enthousiastically, in the exchange of piano knowledge (piano =
hammerheads are my favorite topic!). After all, I too have shared =
what I knew with you all.
Enough...
It has been quite an education, and of course I will behave =
accordingly.

Friendly greetings again to >all< of you.

Andr=E9 Oorebeek